Hon. Samuel Oduro FrimpongMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Trovel AbabioMunicipal Coordinating Director
The Ejisu Municipal Assembly is one of the 260 Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs) in Ghana, and forms part of the 43 of MMDAs in the Ashanti Region with Ejisu as its administrative capital. The Municipal is known globally for its rich cultural heritage and tourists attractions notably the booming kente weaving industry. The Municipal stretches over an area of 637.2 km2 constituting about 10% of the entire Ashanti Region.
The Municipality is located in the central part of the Ashanti Region and provides enormous opportunity for creating an inland port for Ghana to serve northern section of the country. It is located within longitudes 1°5W and 1°39’ W and latitudes 7°9’ N and 7°36’N. It has a large land size of about 1,782.2sq.km. (690.781sq. miles) and is the fifth largest district in Ashanti region’s 30 districts. The population of the Municipality according to the 2010 Population and Housing Census stands at 143,762 with 68,648 males 75,114 females.
VISION: To become a District Assembly of excellence in service provision for accelerated and sustainable development
MISSION STATEMENT: To ensure improvement in the quality of life of its people through the formulation and implementation of policies to step-up human development, reduce poverty, enhance tourism and provide governance by a well-motivated and highly skilled staff and also creating an enabling environment for investment.
HANDING OVER OF ACHINAKROM METHODIST SIX-UNIT CLASSROOM BLOCK BY EMBERT MMARA LTD TO EJISU MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLYOn the 7th November 2022 Embert Mmara Ltd, the company which constructed the Achinakrom Methodist six-unit classroom block handed over the keys to the Ejisu Municipal Assembly. The municipal engineer …Read More »
- The Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly on Monday, October 31, 2022 hosted four other Assemblies for the commencement of the 2023-2026 composite budget preparation process in accordance with Regulation 17(3) of the …Read More »
- The Ejisu municipal assembly led by Hon S.O Frimpong and his departmental heads were in attendance. Our first point of call was Domeabra, from there we went to Apromase and …Read More »
- The inauguration of the Board of Governors for Ejisu Senior High Technical School …Read More »
- Municipal and District Assemblies are mandated by the constitution to account for their …Read More »
- On Monday, 1st August 2022, Hon S.O Frimpong, the MCE of Ejisu Municipal …Read More »
- Municipal Chief Executive (Hon S. O. Frimpong Ejisu MCE) Director of Agric and …Read More »